Monday, March 30, 2009

A Day In Savannah, Georgia

Last weekend (Friday, March 27-Sunday, March 29) my family and I went to visit my Uncle C.J. and Aunt Regina in Savannah, Georgia, where my uncle is stationed. We had so much fun walking around the squares in Savannah!

(left to right)
Me, beside the house where Juliette Gordon Low (the creator of Girl Scouts) was born.
A church in downtown Savannah
Daniel
City Hall, Savannah
Artwork made of Jelly Bellies
Shops by the dock, Savannah
Mama, enjoying the squares of Savannah
My first time seeing the Atlantic Ocean
James Edward Oglethorpe statue (founder of the colony of Georgia)
Mama and Daddy
The City Hall Landing (sign)
A horse carrying a old fashioned carriage around Savannah

Credits: LoveBugs by Cinnamon Scraps, font: CK Curly
Post a Comment