Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buy Tangie's Entire Studio!

You can buy Tangie's entire studio for $89! Cool, huh?!

{DESCRIPTION}

The perfect "stay-cation" treat! Buy my ENTIRE Studio for $89.00! I've never offered this before, and I don't know that I ever will again! This promotion is limited to the first 20 people OR 3 days only whichever comes first!

PLEASE READ these details carefully!
1. You will not receive any download links after purchasing this product.
2. You will be emailed within 12 hours (to the email address on your account) a one of a kind coupon for 100% off valid until July 12th, 2009.
3. You can use this coupon for all active products (currently over 225) in my store including all my NEW products released until July 12th, 2009.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO COUPONS can be used on this, if you use a coupon you will not be sent your Studio Tangie Access Coupon.

Post a Comment