Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Year of Digital Scrapbooking

On June 16, 2008, I made my first digital scrapbook page, "Starlight". I didn't post it in any gallery, just on Chosen Girls. Here is the Blog Post that is the only place where you can find my first layouts.

Here is "Starlight"
CREDITS: Firefly Fields Kit by Yardbunny, Promise Collection by Shabby Princess

All I used for a long time in the beginning of my digital scrapbooking journey was FREEBIES, since I wasn't CTing for anyone. Though I made fabulous pages with the freebies, I yearned for more things, and that is when I started CTing for the wonderful, Lorie Davison at SBG!

The first page I made for her was "Heading to the Castle" using one of her earlier kits, since she was in the process of making a kit when I started CTing for her.

CREDITS: Faerily Moonlit by Lori Davison, font: jailbIrD JenNA

A few more months went by and I joined many galleries so the whole scrapbooking community could see my artwork. Then in December 2008, I guest CTed for Tangie Baxter at SGB! In February, she called me back and I was on her CT!

Here is the first page I made for her "Merry Christmas"

CREDITS: Vintage Inspired #1 by Tangie Baxter, font: Do I like Stripes?

In March, I started to CT for Newlife Dreams Designs at SPD! Here is the first page I made for her, "Springtime Dreamer"
Credits: The Invisible World by Newlife Dreams, font: fontastic
I have had a great time in the digital scrapbooking community, finding friends and having fun! I can't wait to see what is in store for my next year in digital scrapbooking!
Post a Comment