Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm alive.

Don't worry. (;

We got back from Branson, MO late Friday the 16th. While we were there in Missouri we:

-went to the family reunion
-went to a fish fry at Phylis and Norman's
-met Lizzy and Ann!
-went to the Princess Diana Exhibit (Which was very poorly made.)
-rode the Branson Scenic railway (Daddy, Daniel, and I's first train ride)
-went to White Water water park
-went to the Titanic museum (Awesome! Must go!)

...That's about it. (;

Then when we got back:

-Ayeonna spent the night on Sunday
-on Tuesday and Wednesday I spent the night at Ayeonna's
-went shopping with Ayeonna and her mom on Wednesday and got some books from B&N (Pretty Little Liars and The Summer of Skinny Dipping)
-went to the library on Friday
-had the Wilson's over on Saturday

Tonight Daniel, Nanny, and I will be school shopping. I'm kind of excited to go back. O: On Wednesday Kindall should be spending then night. (:

Well that's it for now.

Post a Comment