Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I received an award for my blog from Lee-Anne of Love The Journey today! It's the Liebster Blog Award! I have never received on so I'm quite happy!
Here is some information about the award from Lee-Anne's blog.

A little about the Liebster Award: "Liebster" is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). There’s no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster, but in a way it’s even nicer – it’s recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.

Here are the rules: Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

Here are the bloggers I have chosen . . .
JackieAnn of ~ScrappieJackie~ (I'm not sure how many followers she has, but she is a great digital friend of my mom and I.)

Thank you again, Lee-Anne! :)

Happy scrapping!
Olivia
Post a Comment