Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges ~ Seasons of Change Blog Hop ~ Jan. 13-15, 2012

Welcome to my blog, LivyBug's Creations! I hope that you've enjoyed your journey so far on the blog hop and have already been inspired by the layouts that the Design Team at Scrapbook Challenges have created! You should've arrived here from Cheryl's blog

Let me "formally" introduce myself. I'm Olivia, a scrapbooking teenager. I've been digital scrapbooking since June 2008. I am a new member of the Design Team and so excited about the next term! If I'm not scrapbooking you can find me doing my Bible study, working on the yearbook at my high school, hanging out with my family and friends, taking pictures, or on Facebook.

For this blog hop, Brynn has created this great sketch!


This is the layout I made from the sketch:
Credits: Little Miss Personality by Jenn Barrette Designs, January 2012 Blog Hop Sketch from Scrapbook Challenges, Photo Action: My Four Hens Photography, Font: Socially Awkward

Now onto the prizes! It's the best part, right?
Hop On Prize (for completing a layout based on the Blog Hop Sketch and posting to the Hop On Thread):


Comment on all DT blogs:

New Member Prize (One random new members who joins between 1/13 & 1/15):



Your next stop will be Cathy's blog!

I hope you have a blessed day and scrap happily!
Olivia
Post a Comment