Sunday, March 18, 2012

artist

Credits: My Altered Life by The Digichick Designers, The Daily Details by The Digichick Designers, Heart & Soul by The Digichick Designers, Embrace the Everyday by Traci Reed, Ginormous Single Stitches by Traci Reed, Darling Buds by A Work In Progress, Festive Moments by Anna Aspnes, Renee Pearson, and Tiffany Tillman, Font: Pea Carrie Script
This is my layout for the First Round of March Madness at Scrapbook Challenges and this week I am up against Lauri! I also want to let you know that the bracket selection has been extended until March 20, 2012. Remember to upload your bracket to the gallery for a chance to win. In this layout I used quite a few products but I primarily used "My Altered Life," a TDC collab.
My Altered Life by The Digichick Designers
Happy Scrapping!
Olivia
Post a Comment