Thursday, March 15, 2012

He Said

Credits: Say It With Spunk by Laura Banasiak, Say It With Spunk - Prompts by Laura Banasiak, Fuss Free: Talkative 2 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, Photo Action: My Four Hens Photography, Font: king cooL KC
After begging asking my brother to answer a few questions, I was able to make this layout about what he thinks at age 6! This picture was taken at my 15th birthday party last month. We had a cute little photo booth, and he played up for the camera with the props. I used this spunk-a-licious kit from Laura and a template from one of my Mama's template packs, Fuss Free: Talkative 2. 
Say It With Spunk by Laura Banasiak
Say It With Spunk - Prompts by Laura Banasiak
Fuss Free: Talkative 2 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Happy Scrapping!
Olivia

PS: How do you like the new blog design? I used this awesome kit from Erin of Secret Stash!
Hopes & Dreams by Secret Stash
Post a Comment