Friday, March 30, 2012

Trial and Error

In the past few weeks you might have noticed that I've been playing around with my blog design and what I am posting on my blog. It hasn't worked out so well.

The reason I've been making these changes is that want to change what I am sending out to my readers. I don't want people to just see my pages, I want to share with them who I am. A lot of the layouts I post are about me, but I want my readers to know me more.

Some things that I have in mind for my blog:
  • Life posts: Insta-Fridays, day-to-day updates, and life events
  • Tutorials: I not much of a teacher, but I love learning new things and I think you readers may like it too.
  • Scrapbooking: I would still like to post my layouts on my blog, but I may end up just having a link to my gallery so you can view my layouts from there.
All of this calls for your opinion. What would you like to read about? What makes you click follow while reading someone's blog?

So, comment on this post. Tell me what you like and dislike about my blog.

Thank you so much, and God bless!
Olivia
Post a Comment