Friday, April 6, 2012

InstaFriday

I'm running late tonight, but here's my Instagrams from this week! Follow me on Instagram; my username is @oliviaashcraft.

life rearranged
Linked up with Life Rearranged

Friday, March 30, 2012: Daniel's Angry Bird drawing.
Sunday, April 1, 2012: My breakfast ~ cheesecake pudding. Delicious, though not so healthy, haha.
Sunday, April 1, 2012: I decided to join in on April photo-a-day with fat mum slim.
Sunday, April 1, 2012: Reflection; three sided mirror in the den
Monday, April 2, 2012: Color; my bag for school
Wednesday, April 4, 2012: Mail; mailbox (a day late)
Wednesday, April 4, 2012: Someone who makes you happy; my family
Thursday, April 5, 2012: Before school
Thursday, April 5, 2012: Tiny; Daniel's LEGO minifigure
Friday, April 6, 2012: Lunch; Daniel's not mine.
Friday, April 6, 2012: At the salon after my haircut. I couldn't stop messing with my hair and looking in the mirror; I just love my new hair cut so much!.
Friday, April 6, 2012: At home getting ready to go to Vanessa and Greg's for Aunt Tee's birthday party

What did you do this week?

Happy Instagraming,
Olivia
Post a Comment