Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Room Redo: The First Few Steps

If you missed my first post about my room redo, you can read it here.

Here is your promised updated room pictures. Not much progress, but it is a little different.


We moved my bed in front of my window, moved the mirror from behind my door, and tried out some paint colors. All the paint we tried out we already had. The creme color is the color of my bed, the light brown is what is painted in the majority of the house. You can't really see it, but there's a darker shade of yellow that is in my parent's room. The purple my dad made by mixing a few colors (up to that point I was considering purple as a room color). The blue/green is painted in my brother's room.

Something that you can't really see that has changed is that I cleaned out my room. It took a few days, but I had to clean out before my parents would let me redo my room.

Hopefully we'll have my room all done by the end of the summer. :)

Olivia
Post a Comment