Friday, September 19, 2014

I Heart Fall

The Orchard Girls have created some gorgeous fall kits this week! This one by Chelle is so cute! I love her little clay animals. :) Also, my mom, Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, has another two sets in her Fuss Free: Pennants series. The layered papers on this particular template are awesome!

This selfie of mine was taken on Thanksgiving Day last year at my Grandma's. I love the sweater I'm wearing in this picture--it has since become a little too worn out to wear. Major sad face. D: Oh, and I also was pretty happy with my eyeshadow this day. I had gotten an eyeshadow primer and was able to play with some e.l.f. eyeshadows that used to always wear off. :)


This layout was created using:
Falling 4 U by Chelle's Creations
Falling 4 U {gelli print papers} by Chelle's Creations
Fuss Free: Pennants 7 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Font: KG Be Still And Know
Post a Comment