Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mask On

First of all, this layout strayed so far from the original template that I'm not sure it's recognizable. Secondly, I can't believe I actually scrapbooked again so soon. I found this kit still in the .zips on my external hard drive and just felt inspired. This is just a random pic I grabbed and felt like went with the color scheme. I had fun playing with CD's awesome brush alphas to create the title based off of Future's "Mask Off." This layout is definitely way different than how I used to scrap. I feel like it reflects how I've become much more graphic design focused. Even then, this is still pretty cluttered, and I could honestly delete some elements, lol. But anyways, have a happy evening (or day) wherever you are in the world. x Liv


Cherry Edition by Lori Whitlock for Becky Higgins Digital Project Life
Your Stories Go Digital Freebie by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Teeny Type Too by CD Muckosky
Ink Pot by CD Muckosky
Celebrate Softly by CD Muckosky
Happy Camper Add-On by Becca Bonneville
Blue Jean Babe by Dream Big Designs
Type-Ra
Post a Comment